Helper scripts for packaging Java programs
DescriptionJavahelper contains several scripts which help in packaging Java programs. jh_depends searches jars to find which packages they depend on, similar to dh_shlibdeps. It will also add depends on jarwrapper for packages with executable jars. jh_classpath will register the classpath dependencies for each jar so that they can be automatically loaded when that jar is used by other programs. jh_manifest updates the manifest in jar files according to a provided spec so that the resultant jar files will work with jarwrapper-enabled packages. jh_exec looks for symlinks to jars which should be executable and makes them executable jh_build builds java files to jars for you. jh_installlibs installs library jars into the correct locations jh_makepkg generates a template for a Debian Java package for you jh_installeclipse installs features/plugins built by pde-build. jh_setupenvironment prepares an out of source built for eclipse builds. jh_generateorbitdir creates and populates an orbit dir for eclipse builds. jh_compilefeatures compiles eclipse features based on feature ids. /usr/share/javahelper/java-vars.mk provides a selection of useful variables such as various JVM paths and the JVM name for the architecture /usr/share/javahelper/java-arch.sh converts Debian architecture names into java names to locate libjvm.so in non-make build systems javahelper provides CDBS and dh macros so that it can be used with those package build systems. Note that some of the eclipse helpers depends on packages not pulled by default (like with devscripts). You can find these scripts in Suggests.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".