caching, DNSSEC-validating DNS resolver
DescriptionThe Knot DNS Resolver is a caching full resolver implementation written in C and LuaJIT, including both a resolver library and a daemon. Modular architecture of the library keeps the core tiny and efficient, and provides a state-machine like API for extensions. There are three built-in modules - iterator, cache, validator, and many external. The Lua modules, switchable and shareable cache, and fast FFI bindings makes it great to tap into resolution process, or be used for your recursive DNS service. It's the OpenResty of DNS. The server adopts a different scaling strategy than the rest of the DNS recursors - no threading, shared-nothing architecture (except MVCC cache that may be shared). You can start and stop additional nodes depending on the contention without downtime.
4783 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.2.1-3 (Information last updated about 20 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".