visual dialog builder and executor tool
DescriptionKommander is a visual dialog building tool whose primary objective is to create as much functionality as possible without using any scripting language. More specifically, Kommander is a set of tools that allow you to create dynamic GUI dialogs that generate, based on their state, a piece of text. The piece of text can be a command line to a program, any piece of code, business documents that contain a lot of repetitious or templated text and so on. The resulting generated text can then be executed as a command line program (hence the name "Kommander"), written to a file, passed to a script for extended processing, and literally anything else you can think of. And you aren't required to write a single line of code! As well as building dialogs, Kommander may be expanded to create full mainwindow applications. This package is part of KDE web development module.
1470 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 4:16.04.3-1+b2 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".