Linux Audio Desktop Integration Tools
DescriptionLADI Tools is a set of tools aiming to achieve the goals of the LADI project to improve desktop integration and user workflow of Linux audio system based on JACK and ladish. Those tools take advantage of the D-Bus interfaces recently added to JACK and ladish to ease the configuration and use of those two great programs. The following tools are included:
* g15ladi - a JACK monitor for g15 keyboards
* ladi-control-center - graphical configuration tool to setup JACK's
* ladi-player - convenient VLC-style application to control
JACK and manage studios
* ladi-system-log - JACK, ladish and a2jmidid log viewer
* ladi-system-tray - system indicator that allows users to start,
stop and monitor JACK, as well as start some
JACK related applicationsThis package includes basic set of tools to control and monitor the LADI system, that is JACK and ladish in a D-Bus environment.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".