Laser show software for soundcard operation
DescriptionLaserBoy can translate laser vector art into standard, 48KHz, 16 bit, multi channel RIFF WAVE file format and play those files with independent sample shifts between the channels for proper time alignment between the scanners and the color modulation devices (per color). Waves made with LaserBoy can be played from any surround sound card in any OS. LaserBoy can open its own generated wave files and convert them back into vector art. LaserBoy provides a full set of points optimization routines including distance spanning, corner dwelling and the ability to minimize total points distance by rearranging the order and direction of lit segments within a frame. With a DC modified 8 channel sound card and some outboard electronics, LaserBoy is currently outputting full motion, 16bit X, Y position, 24 bit RGB color projections at 48 thousand points per second. Creating waves of any integer sample rate is possible. 48KHz is only a limitation of the sound cards that are currently in use.
2317 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2016.03.15-1.1+b2 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".