IDE for Free Pascal - LCL source code dependency package
DescriptionLazarus is an IDE to create (graphical and console) applications with Free Pascal, the (L)GPLed Pascal and Object Pascal compiler that runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, FreeBSD and more. Lazarus is the missing part of the puzzle that will allow you to develop programs for all of the above platforms in a Delphi-like environment. The IDE is a RAD tool that includes a form designer. Unlike Java's "write once, run anywhere" motto, Lazarus and Free Pascal strive for "write once, compile anywhere". Since the exact same compiler is available on all of the above platforms you don't need to do any recoding to produce identical products for different platforms. In short, Lazarus is a free RAD tool for Free Pascal using its Lazarus Component Library (LCL). This dependency package always depends on the latest available version of the package containing the IDE code necessary for the IDE code tool to work properly (retrieving declarations and navigating in code).
2992 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.6.2+dfsg-2 (Information last updated about 20 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".