displays images that evolve with sound
DescriptionLe Biniou works with music, voice, ambient sounds, whatever acoustic source you choose. When you run Le Biniou it gives an evolutionary rendering of the sound you are playing. You are given two options to run Le Biniou: You can manage entirely the sequences and choose your own series of pictures from the default library, your colour scales, the kind of alteration you want to apply or you can let Le Biniou's artificial intelligence run on its own. Forget the old visualizations you are familiar with, discover a new multidimensional – spatial and chromatic – way of comprehending music and sounds for either artistic, recreational or didactic purposes.
53417 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.30-1 (Information last updated about 5 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".