Perl module to create accessor methods in caller's package
DescriptionThe accessors pragma lets you create simple accessors at compile-time. This saves you from writing them by hand, which tends to result in cut-n-paste errors and a mess of duplicated code. It can also help you reduce the ammount of unwanted direct-variable access that may creep into your codebase when you're feeling lazy. accessors was designed with laziness in mind. Method-chaining accessors are generated by default. Note that you can still use accessors::chained directly for reasons of backwards compatibility. See accessors::classic for accessors that always return the current value if you don't like method chaining.
681 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.01-2 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".