JDK/API verification tools
DescriptionAnimal Sniffer provides tools to assist verifying that classes compiled with a newer JDK/API are compatible with an older JDK/API. The Java Boot Classpath Detector is an executable jar file which tries to determine the boot classpath of the Java Runtime and outputs that classpath to the standard output. Animal Sniffer Annotations provides Java 1.5+ annotations which allow marking methods which Animal Sniffer should ignore signature violations of. Animal Sniffer is designed to detect when you have used classes/methods/fields which are not part of the JRE that you are targeting. There are certain situations when you might be compiling with a newer JDK than the JRE you are targeting. The Animal Sniffer ANT Tasks can be used to build signatures of APIs and to check your classes against previously generated signatures. The Animal Sniffer Enforcer Rule is used to check your classes against previously generated signatures. The Animal Sniffer Maven Plugin is used to build signatures of APIs and to check your classes against previously generated signatures.
1534 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.16-1 (Information last updated about 19 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".