Perl module for configuration file and command line handling
DescriptionAppConfig is a bundle of Perl5 modules for reading configuration files and parsing command line arguments. Note that writing configuration files is not supported at this time. AppConfig supports a relaxed configuration file syntax with support for flags (booleans), single and multivalue (lists or hashes) items. A defined default and validation routine or regex can be defined for each option. Environment variable, file variable and tilde (~) are supported and may be applied to selected configuration options. For long blocks of text you can also use Perl HEREDOC syntax. Additionally there is also a mechanism to utilise all these same features via a CGI.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".