Blu-ray disc playback support library (tools)
Descriptionlibbluray is an open-source library designed for Blu-Ray Discs playback for media players, like VLC or MPlayer. This research project is developed by an international team of developers from Doom9. libbluray integrates navigation, playlist parsing, menus, and BD-J. NB: Most commercial Blu-Ray are restricted by AACS or BD+ technologies and this library is not enough to playback those discs. This package provides a simple tool to retrieve information about a Blu-ray.
3528 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1:1.1.0-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".