data pack for Business::ISBN
DescriptionBusiness::ISBN::Data contains the data for Business::ISBN to do its work. It is current as per the version of this package. You can update Business::ISBN::Data independently of this module as the various ISBN organizations assign new publisher codes. The ISBN agency lists these data on their website at http://www.isbn-international.org/, and a current RangeMessage.xml file can be downloaded from http://www.isbn-international.org/agency?rmxml=1 and will be used by this module in preference of the included data when pointed to by the ISBN_RANGE_MESSAGE environment variable. Note, that as a historical artifact, some countries are actually language areas. For instance, country code 2 is "French", and includes several French-speaking countries.
974 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 20140910.003-1 (Information last updated 12 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".