module to provide a shared data cache using memory mapped files
DescriptionCache::Mmap implements a shared data cache, using memory mapped files. If routines are provided which interact with the underlying data, access to the cache is completely transparent, and the module handles all the details of refreshing cache contents, and updating underlying data, if necessary. Cache entries are assigned to "buckets" within the cache file, depending on the key. Within each bucket, entries are stored approximately in order of last access, so that frequently accessed entries will move to the head of the bucket, thus decreasing access time. Concurrent accesses to the same bucket are prevented by file locking of the relevant section of the cache file.
141 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.11-3+b3 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".