Perl module to smooth over incompatible changes in Carp 1.25
DescriptionCarp 1.25 made a change to its formatting, adding a period at the end of the message. This can mess up tests and code that are looking for error messages. Carp::Fix::1_25 makes the message consistent, regardless of what version of Carp you're using. Carp::Fix::1_25 exports its own carp functions which change the Carp message to match the 1.25 version. Carp::Fix::1_25 otherwise acts exactly like Carp and it will honor Carp global variables|Carp/GLOBAL VARIABLES such as @CARP_NOT and %Carp::Internal. Why do this instead of just upgrading Carp? Upgrading Carp would affect all installed code all at once. You might not be ready for that, or you might not want your module to foist that on its users. This lets you fix things one namespace at a time.
542 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.000001-2 (Information last updated about 1 hour ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".