Database model class for Catalyst
DescriptionCatalyst::Model::DBI is the DBI model class for Catalyst. There are two options for doing custom models with Catalyst. Either by using this model and any related modules as needed or by having a custom model decoupled from Catalyst and glued on using Catalyst::Model::Adaptor Some general rules are as follows. If you do not wish to use DBIx::Connector or DBI directly and setup connections in your custom models or have glue models, then use this model. If you however need models that can be re-used outside of your application or simply wish to maintain connection code yourself outside of the Catalyst, then use Catalyst::Model::Adaptor which allows you to glue outside models into your Catalyst app. Catalyst is an elegant Model-View-Controller web application framework written in Perl. DBI is a Perl database interface.
531 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.32-2 (Information last updated 9 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".