DBIx::Class::Schema-based database model for Catalyst
DescriptionCatalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema is a Catalyst database model class for DBIx::Class::Schema-based Models. See the documentation for Catalyst::Helper::Model::DBIC::Schema for information on generating these Models via Helper scripts. When a Catalyst app starts up, a thin Model layer is created as an interface to the DBIC Schema. It should be clearly noted that the model object returned by $c->model('FilmDB') is NOT itself a DBIC schema or resultset object, but merely a wrapper proving methods to access the underlying schema. In addition to this model class, a shortcut class is generated for each source in the schema, allowing easy and direct access to a resultset of the corresponding type. These generated classes are even thinner than the model class, providing no public methods but simply hooking into Catalyst's model() accessor via the ACCEPT_CONTEXT mechanism. Catalyst is an elegant Model-View-Controller web application framework written in Perl.
674 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.65-2 (Information last updated 4 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".