Role based authorization plugin for Catalyst
DescriptionCatalyst::Plugin::Authorization::Roles provides role-based authorization (access control) for Catalyst applications. Role based access control is very simple: every user has a list of roles, which that user is allowed to assume, and every restricted part of the app makes an assertion about the necessary roles. With assert_user_roles, if the user is a member in all of the required roles access is granted. Otherwise, access is denied. With assert_any_user_role it is enough that the user is a member of one role. There are alternative approaches to do this on a per action basis, see Catalyst::ActionRole::ACL. Catalyst is an elegant Model-View-Controller web application framework written in Perl.
527 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.09-3 (Information last updated about 14 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".