module providing Fill-In-Form for Catalyst
DescriptionCatalyst::Plugin::FillInForm allows automatic insertion of data from a previous HTML form into HTML input fields, textarea fields, radio buttons, checkboxes, and select tags. It is an instance of HTML::FillInForm, which itself is a subclass of HTML::Parser, which it uses to parse the HTML and insert the values into the proper form tags. The usual application is after a user submits an HTML form without filling out a required field, or with errors in fields having specified constraints. FillInForm is used to redisplay the HTML form with all the form elements containing the submitted info. FillInForm can also be used to fill forms with data from any source, e.g. directly from your database.
573 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.12-1 (Information last updated about 23 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".