Base class for virtual base classes
DescriptionThis is a base class for implementing virtual base classes (what some people call an abstract class). Kinda kooky. It allows you to explicitly declare what methods are virtual and that must be implemented by subclasses. This might seem silly, since your program will halt and catch fire when an unimplemented virtual method is hit anyway, but there's some benefits. The error message is more informative. Instead of the usual "Can't locate object method" error, you'll get one explaining that a virtual method was left unimplemented. Subclass authors can explicitly check to make sure they've implemented all the necessary virtual methods. When used as part of a regression test, it will shield against the virtual method requirements changing out from under the subclass.
1084 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.08-1 (Information last updated about 22 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".