Commons Email aims to provide a API for sending email. It is built on top of
the Java Mail API, which it aims to simplify.
Some of the mail classes that are provided are as follows:
* SimpleEmail - This class is used to send basic text based emails.
* MultiPartEmail - This class is used to send multipart messages. This allows
a text message with attachments either inline or attached.
* HtmlEmail - This class is used to send HTML formatted emails. It has all of
the capabilities as MultiPartEmail allowing attachments to be easily added.
It also supports embedded images.
* ImageHtmlEmail - This class is used to send HTML formatted emails with
inline images. It has all of the capabilities as HtmlEmail but transform
all image references to inline images.
* EmailAttachment - This is a simple container class to allow for easy
handling of attachments. It is for use with instances of MultiPartEmail and
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install libcommons-email-java