Perl module implementing the Eksblowfish block cipher
DescriptionCrypt::Eksblowfish provides an implementation of the Eksblowfish encryption. Eksblowfish is a variant of the Blowfish cipher, modified to make the key setup very expensive. ("Eks" stands for "expensive key schedule".) This doesn't make it significantly cryptographically stronger, but is intended to hinder brute-force attacks. It also makes it unsuitable for any application requiring key agility. It was designed by Niels Provos and David Mazieres for password hashing in OpenBSD. See Crypt::Eksblowfish::Bcrypt for the hash algorithm. Eksblowfish is a parameterised (family-keyed) cipher. It takes a cost parameter that controls how expensive the key scheduling is. It also takes a family key, known as the "salt". Cost and salt parameters together define a cipher family. Within each family, a key determines an encryption function in the usual way. See Crypt::Eksblowfish::Family for a way to encapsulate an Eksblowfish cipher family.
1688 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.009-2+b6 (Information last updated about 2 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".