Perl implementation of PBKDF2 password hash
DescriptionPBKDF2 (part of the PKCS#5 standard) is a secure password hashing algorithm that uses the techniques of "key strengthening" to make the complexity of a brute-force attack arbitrarily high. The Crypt::PBKDF2 module supports SHA-1, SHA-2 and SHA-3 as the underlying hash functions natively and can also use arbitrary Digest-compatible classes. It allows for an arbitrary number of iterations of the hashing function, and a nearly unlimited output hash size (up to 2**32 - 1 times the size of the output of the backend hash). The hash is salted, as any password hash should be, and the salt may also be of arbitrary size.
1430 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.161520-1 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".