General purpose cryptographic library - utilities and data files
DescriptionCrypto++ is library for creating C++ programs which use cryptographic algorithms. The library uses a Pipes & Filters architecture with heavy use of templates and abstract base classes. The cryptographic tools include:
* Authenticated encryption schemes (GCM, CCM, EAX),
* High speed stream ciphers (Panama, Sosemanuk, Salsa20, XSalsa20),
* AES and candidates (Rijndael, RC6, MARS, Twofish, Serpent, CAST-256),
* Other symmetric block ciphers (IDEA, Triple-DES, Camellia, SEED,
RC5, Blowfish, TEA, XTEA, Skipjack, SHACAL-2),
* Block cipher modes of operation (ECB, CBC, CTS, CFB, OFB, CTR),
* Message authentication codes (VMAC, HMAC, CMAC, CBC-MAC, DMAC,
* Hash functions (SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger,
WHIRLPOOL, RIPEMD-128, RIPEMD-256, RIPEMD-160, RIPEMD-320),
* Public-key cryptography (RSA, DSA, ElGamal, NR, RW, LUC, LUCELG,
* Padding schemes for public-key systems (PKCS#1, OAEP, PSS, PSSR,
* Key agreement schemes (DH, MQV, LUCDIF, XTR-DH),
* Elliptic curve cryptography (ECDSA, ECNR, ECIES, ECDH, ECMQV),
* Backwards compatibility algorithms (MD2, MD4, MD5, Panama Hash, DES,
ARC4, SEAL 3.0, WAKE, WAKE-OFB, DESX, RC2, SAFER, 3-WAY, GOST,
SHARK, CAST-128, Square),
* Pseudo-random number generators,and a whole lot more. Alternative libraries are libgcrypt and nettle. This package includes a utility for benchmarking and using the various Crypto++ routines from the command line. It also includes the test vectors for validating both the Crypto++ implementation and other implementations of these routines.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".