The Cryptokit library for Objective Caml provides a variety of
cryptographic primitives that can be used to implement cryptographic
protocols in security-sensitive applications. The primitives provided
- Symmetric-key ciphers: AES, DES, Triple-DES, ARCfour,
in ECB, CBC, CFB and OFB modes.
- Public-key cryptography: RSA encryption, Diffie-Hellman key agreement.
- Hash functions and MACs: SHA-1, MD5, and MACs based on AES and DES.
- Random number generation.
- Encodings and compression: base 64, hexadecimal, Zlib compression.
Additional ciphers and hashes can easily be used in conjunction with
the library. In particular, basic mechanisms such as chaining modes,
output buffering, and padding are provided by generic classes that can
easily be composed with user-provided ciphers. More generally, the library
promotes a "Lego"-like style of constructing and composing
transformations over character streams.
This package provides just the shared library for Cryptokit.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install libcryptokit-ocaml