perl module for exchanging XML messages between DBI data sources
DescriptionThis module maintains simple XML templates that describe object structure. The module is capable of generating SQL statements based on these templates and executing them against DBI data sources. After executing the SQL, the package formats the data results into XML strings. Inbound messages can be processed according to the same kind of templates and the database is updated accordingly. Templates are capable of defining the SQL operators, plus new SAVE operation which is basically a combination of SELECT and either INSERT or UPDATE depending on whether the record was found by the compound key value or not.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".