Dpkg perl modules
DescriptionThis package provides the perl modules used by the scripts in dpkg-dev. They cover a wide range of functionality. Among them there are the following public modules:
- Dpkg: core variables
- Dpkg::Arch: architecture handling functions
- Dpkg::BuildFlags: set, modify and query compilation build flags
- Dpkg::BuildOptions: parse and manipulate DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS
- Dpkg::BuildProfile: parse and manipulate build profiles
- Dpkg::Changelog: parse changelogs
- Dpkg::Changelog::Entry: represents a changelog entry
- Dpkg::Changelog::Parse: generic changelog parser for dpkg-parsechangelog
- Dpkg::Checksums: generate and parse checksums
- Dpkg::Compression: simple database of available compression methods
- Dpkg::Compression::Process: wrapper around compression tools
- Dpkg::Compression::FileHandle: transparently (de)compress files
- Dpkg::Conf: parse dpkg configuration files
- Dpkg::Control: parse and manipulate Debian control information
(.dsc, .changes, Packages/Sources entries, etc.)
- Dpkg::Control::Changelog: represent fields output by dpkg-parsechangelog
- Dpkg::Control::Fields: manage (list of known) control fields
- Dpkg::Control::Hash: parse and manipulate a block of RFC822-like fields
- Dpkg::Control::Info: parse files like debian/control
- Dpkg::Deps: parse and manipulate dependencies
- Dpkg::Exit: push, pop and run exit handlers
- Dpkg::Gettext: wrapper around Locale::gettext
- Dpkg::IPC: spawn sub-processes and feed/retrieve data
- Dpkg::Index: collections of Dpkg::Control (Packages/Sources files for
- Dpkg::Interface::Storable: base object serializer
- Dpkg::Path: common path handling functions
- Dpkg::Source::Package: extract Debian source packages
- Dpkg::Substvars: substitute variables in strings
- Dpkg::Vendor: identify current distribution vendor
- Dpkg::Version: parse and manipulate Debian package versionsAll the packages listed in Suggests or Recommends are used by some of the modules.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".