JVM Dynamic Languages Metaobject Protocol
DescriptionThis library aims to make it possible for objects created by a runtime for one dynamic language to be passed to and manipulated by a different dynamic language, running within the same JVM. More generally, it aims to provide a facility where an arbitrary system (usually a language runtime) can intuitively manipulate any arbitrary object model built atop of Java objects (usually the native object model of some other language). Basically, it provides a unified mechanism that all dynamic languages on the JVM can use to inter-operably manipulate their own objects as well as objects from any other language that also uses this mechanism.
211 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.4-3 (Information last updated about 6 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".