Eclipse Java Compiler Apt IDE
DescriptionEclipse JDT Core is the Java infrastructure of the Eclipse Java IDE. It includes:
* An incremental Java compiler. Implemented as an Eclipse builder, it is based
on technology evolved from VisualAge for Java compiler. In particular, it
allows one to run and debug code which still contains unresolved errors.
* A Java Model that provides API for navigating the Java element tree.
The Java element tree defines a Java centric view of a project. It surfaces
elements like package fragments, compilation units, binary classes, types,
* A Java Document Model providing API for manipulating a structured Java
* Code assist and code select support.
* An indexed based search infrastructure that is used for searching, code
assist, type hierarchy computation, and refactoring. The Java search engine
can accurately find precise matches either in sources or binaries.
* Evaluation support either in a scrapbook page or a debugger context.
* Source code formatterThis package contains the org.eclipse.jdt.apt.pluggable.core bundle.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install libeclipse-jdt-apt-pluggable-core-java