system for building dynamic websites with Perl
DescriptionEmbperl gives you the power to embed Perl code in your HTML/XML documents and the ability to build your Web site out of small reusable objects in an object-oriented style. You can also take advantage of all the usual Perl modules, (including DBI for database access) use their functionality and easily include their output in your web pages. Embperl has several features which are especially useful for creating Websites, including dynamic tables, form field processing, URL escaping/unescaping, session handling, caching, XSLT transformation and more. See http://www.embperl.org/embperl/ for more information about Embperl. This package contains Apache2, FastCGI, CGI and offline versions of Embperl, although you may need to install some additional packages to use some of those modes. Please note that when running under mod_perl, Embperl requires Apache's prefork mpm module and will not work with the more recent worker mpm.
1021 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.5.0-15 (Information last updated about 5 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".