converting module between Lat/Lon and the British National Grid
DescriptionThe included modules provide an implementation of co-ordinate conversion for England, Wales, and Scotland based on formulae and data published by the Ordnance Survey of Great Britain. The Geo::Coordinates::OSGB module provides routines to convert between latitude/longitude coordinates in the WGS84 or OSGB36 models and the British National Grid. The Geo::Coordinates::OSGB::Grid module includes some useful extra routines to parse and format grid references in a variety of popular forms (including which Landranger map your point appears on). The Geo::Coordinates::OSGB::Maps module provides data for British maps. Note that due to the nature of this type of conversion, the conversions are only really useful in the vicinity of the British Isles. If you are elsewhere on the planet you need an implementation optimized for your neighbourhood.
670 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.20-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".