simple interface to some of Cabal's configuration state; profiling libraries
Descriptioncabal-helper provides a library which wraps the internal use of anexecutable to lift the restrictions imposed by linking against versions of GHC before 7.10. This has the pleasant side effect of isolating the user from having to deal with Cabal version changes manually as cabal-helper can simply recompile it's helper program automatically as needed. cabal-helper uses a wrapper executable to compile the actual cabal-helper executable at runtime while linking against an arbitrary version of Cabal. This runtime-compiled helper executable is then used to extract various bits and peices from Cabal's on disk state (dist/setup-config) written by it's configure command. In addition to this the wrapper executable also supports installing any version of Cabal from hackage in case it cannot be found in any available package database. The wrapper installs these instances of the Cabal library into a private package database so as to not interfere with the user's packages. Furthermore the wrapper supports one special case namely reading a state file for Cabal itself. This is needed as Cabal compiles it's Setup.hs using itself and not using any version of Cabal installed in any package database. This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language, compiled for profiling. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
497 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.8.0.2-1+b1 (Information last updated about 23 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".