W3C XML Schema regular expressions library; profiling libraries
DescriptionThis is a part of Haskell XML Toolbox. This library supports full W3C XML Schema regular expressions inclusive all Unicode character sets and blocks. The complete grammar can be found under <http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/#regexs>. It is implemented by the technique of derivations of regular expressions. The W3C syntax is extended to support not only union of regular sets, but also intersection, set difference, exor. Matching of subexpressions is also supported. The library can be used for constricting lightweight scanners and tokenizers. It is a standalone library, no external regex libraries are used. This package is a substitute for the old regex-xmlschema package. This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language, compiled for profiling. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
350 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 220.127.116.11-2+b2 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".