GNU TLS library - main runtime library
DescriptionGnuTLS is a portable library which implements the Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3) and Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS 1.0, 1.2) protocols. GnuTLS features support for:
- certificate path validation, as well as DANE and trust on first use.
- the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP).
- public key methods, including RSA and Elliptic curves, as well as password
and key authentication methods such as SRP and PSK protocols.
- all the strong encryption algorithms, including AES and Camellia.
- CPU-assisted cryptography with VIA padlock and AES-NI instruction sets.
- HSMs and cryptographic tokens, via PKCS #11.This package contains the main runtime library.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install libgnutls30