Perl interface to fill the system tray
Descriptionlibgtk2-traymanager-perl allows a Perl developer to implement the server-side of the Notification Areo (or system tray) protocol. The system tray is an area on the dock or panel used to display unobtrusive notifications to the user. The tray contains small icons for each notification facility, and the icons can pop up "balloon messages." This module is part of gtk2-perl. To discuss gtk2-perl, ask questions and flame/praise the authors, join firstname.lastname@example.org at lists.gnome.org. Also have a look at the gtk2-perl website and sourceforge project page, http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".