lightweight HTTP implementation for perl
DescriptionHTTP::Lite is a stand-alone lightweight HTTP/1.1 implementation for perl. It is not intended as a replacement for the fully-features LWP module. Instead, it is intended for use in situations where it is desirable to install the minimal number of modules to achieve HTTP support, or where LWP is not a good candidate due to CPU overhead, such as slower processors. HTTP::Lite is also significantly faster than LWP HTTP::Lite is ideal for CGI (or mod_perl) programs or for bundling for redistribution with larger packages where only HTTP GET and POST functionality are necessary. HTTP::Lite supports basic POST and GET operations only. As of 0.2.1, HTTP::Lite supports HTTP/1.1 and is compliant with the Host header, necessary for name based virtual hosting. Additionally, HTTP::Lite now supports Proxies. As of 2.0.0 HTTP::Lite now supports a callback to allow processing of request data as it arrives. This is useful for handling very large files without consuming memory.
987 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.44-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".