Perl module performing math used to constrain image sizes
DescriptionImage::Math::Constrain is a Perl module that implements all of the math behind implementing image size constraints. It allows one to restrict the dimensions of an image by checking to see if the image is larger than the desired final dimensions, and if so, provide a way to scale the image down proportionally so it fits within the constraints. It can set constraints based on width, height, or both, and is guaranteed to return dimensions that are proportional to the original -- that is, they will have the same aspect ratio. It also returns the necessary scaling factor, so you can pass it to a module to do the work.
582 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.02-2 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".