Java bindings for OpenGL API
DescriptionThe JOGL project hosts the development version of the Java Bindings for OpenGL (JSR-231), and is designed to provide hardware-supported 3D graphics to applications written in Java. JOGL is not the official reference implementation of the JSR, but an evolving workspace; snapshots are taken from this workspace which become the official reference implementations of the JSR. JOGL provides full access to the APIs in the OpenGL 1.3 - 3.0, 3.1 - 3.3, >= 4.0, ES 1.x and ES 2.x specification as well as nearly all vendor extensions. It integrates with the AWT and Swing widget sets, as well with custom windowing toolkits using the NativeWindow API. It is part of a suite of open-source technologies initiated by the Game Technology Group at Sun Microsystems.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".