module to validate data against a JSON schema
DescriptionJSON::Validator is a class for validating data against JSON schemas. You might want to use this instead of JSON::Schema if you need to validate data against draft 4 of the JSON schema specification. JSON::Validator can load JSON schemas in multiple formats: Plain perl data structured or files on disk/web in the JSON/YAML format. The JSON parsing is done using Mojo::JSON, while the YAML parsing is done with an optional modules which need to be installed manually. JSON::Validator will look for the YAML modules in this order: YAML::XS, YAML::Syck. The order is set by which module that performs the best, so it might change in the future.
999 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.22+dfsg-1 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".