Java template engine/script processor
DescriptionJxp (Java scripted page) is a script-processor that process JSP-like files. It contains a parser to parse the script file into an abstract syntax tree and a tree processor (JxpProcessor) that will process the syntax tree to execute the code using reflection API to produce output. The main uses of Jxp are:
* as a script language engine to increase flexibility in the user
* as a template engine to produce dynamic text outputSome of the main features of Jxp include:
* Java as script/template language. Why learn another one? ;)
* Run JSP-like code outside of servlet container
* support common java language 1.4 constructs (partial 1.5 syntax support
on jdk 1.4)
* support common JSP constructs including import directive, declaration, EL
etc (taglib not supported, yet)
* practical template sources management framework
* support caching of parsed syntax tree to eliminate reparse of template
* a servlet implementation to enable web-scripting
* extensible processing context for defining built-in function on the
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".