module for keeping imports and functions out of the current namespace
Descriptionnamespace::clean is a Perl pragma for keeping imported functions out of the current namespace. This is especially important because Perl functions are naturally available as methods, which can complicate subclassing. Using the namespace::clean pragma will remove all previously declared or imported symbols at the end of the current package's compile cycle. This means that functions called in the package itself will still be bound by their name, but they won't show up as methods on your class or instances.
1271 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.27-1 (Information last updated about 8 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".