Perl SSH client package implemented on top of OpenSSH
DescriptionNet::OpenSSH is a secure shell client package implemented on top of the OpenSSH binary client (ssh), leveraging the multiplexing feature found in current versions of OpenSSH. That is, when a new Net::OpenSSH object is created, ssh is run in master mode establishing a permanent connection. Then, every time a new operation is requested, a new ssh process is started in slave mode, reusing the master SSH connection to send the request to the remote side. This makes Net::OpenSSH very fast, as most of the latency of ssh is intrinsic to the protocol. If you like the API of other Perl SSH distributions like Net::SSH, Net::SSH2 or Net::SSH::Perl, and would like to use them with Net::OpenSSH, have a look at the libnet-openssh-compat-perl package.
2558 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.79-1 (Information last updated about 24 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".