gateway between Z39.50 and SRU/SRW
DescriptionThe Net::Z3950::Simple2ZOOM module provides all the application logic of a generic "Swiss Army Gateway" between Z39.50 and SRU. It is used by the simple2zoom program, and there is probably no good reason to make any other program to use it. For that reason, this library-level documentation is more than usually terse. The library has only two public entry points: the new() constructor and the launch_server() method. The synopsis above shows how they are used: a Simple2ZOOM object is created using new(), then the launch_server() method is invoked on it to -- get ready for a big surprise here -- launch the server. (In fact, this synopsis is essentially the whole of the code of the simple2zoom program. All the work happens inside the library.)
869 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.04-1 (Information last updated about 5 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".