minimalist stored procedure mapper based on LedgerSMB's DBObject
DescriptionPGObject::Simple is a minimalist framework for mapping stored procedures in PostgreSQL to object methods. The framework is truly minimalist and hence the "Simple" designation (in fact the module contains less than 50 lines of code, and the code is dwarfed by both POD and test cases). It is intended to be of use for developers wishing for such a minimalist framework and those who may want to have a reference for how to build such a mapping framework themselves. The framework lends itself to a few specific antipatterns. Objects can become ill-formed, overly nebulous, or the like. It is thus very important when using this for actual development to ensure that acceptable data structures are well documented and that these are adhered to. This module is based on a simple idea, namely that stored procedures can tell application classes how to call them. See the POD for specific information and guidelines.
267 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.000002-1 (Information last updated about 16 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".