DateTime Wrappers for PGObject
DescriptionPGObject::Type::DateTime provides a basic wrapper around DateTime to allow PGObject-framework types to automatically tie date/time related objects, but date and timestamp formats are handled in the 'from_db' routines. This specific module only supports the ISO YMD datestyle. The MDY or DMY datestyles may be usable in future versions but datestyles other than ISO raise ambiguity issues, sufficient that they cannot always even be used in PostgreSQL as input. This module also provides basic default handling. Times are assigned a date of '0001-01-01' and dates are assigned a time of midnight. Whether this is set is persisted, along with whether timezones are set, and these are returned to a valid ISO YMD format on export, if a date component was initially set. This means you can use this for general math without worrying about many of the other nicities. Parsing ISO YMD dates and standard times (24 hr format) is supported via the from_db interface, which also provides a useful way of handing dates in.
315 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.000001-1 (Information last updated 8 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".