Snoopy is a PHP class that simulates a web browser
DescriptionIt automates the task of retrieving web page content and posting forms, for example. Some of Snoopy's features:
* easily fetch the contents of a web page
* easily fetch the text from a web page (strip html tags)
* easily fetch the links from a web page
* supports proxy hosts
* supports basic user/pass authentication
* supports setting user_agent, referer, cookies and header content
* supports browser redirects, and controlled depth of redirects
* expands fetched links to fully qualified URLs (default)
* easily submit form data and retrieve the results
* supports following html frames (added v0.92)
* supports passing cookies on redirects (added v0.92)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".