PIRL Java Packages
DescriptionConductor: An application to manage procedure pipelines with classes to resolve references to parameters (as are used in Configuration objects) and Database fields, asynchronous thread logging of streams, and utility applications to exercise the mathematical expression evaluator (JCM) and send email notification messages to a list of recipients. The Conductor application requires (as of Java 1.4) a patch to the Process class implementation. This is provided separately in the Process.patch tarball. A sample pipeline kit for processing MOC images with the ISIS software is in the moclevall-kit tarball. Configuration: An extension of the PVL.Parameter class for convenient management of configuration parameters. Database: A simplified interface for access to, and basic management of, relational SQL databases. An example database query tool is included. Image_Tools: Classes for obtaining metadata information from JP2 files, plus an ImageInputStream implementation for access to files remotely via an HTTP server. PVL: The PIRL Parameter Value Language package provides for the input, output and manipulation of generic parameters and their data values. A PVL_to_DB class is provided to map PVL Parameter Values into Database fields for update or insert operations. Strings: Character string manipulation capabilities used by the other PIRL packages. Utilities: Miscellaneous utilities classes that handle various helpful operations not easily classified into the classes of other packages. Viewers: Classes for common capabilies associated with GUI viewers, plus GUI viewers associated with other PIRL packages.
682 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.3.8-2 (Information last updated 4 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".