manipulation and filtering of images in Java
DescriptionA large number of Java Image filters which are all standard Java BufferedImageOps and can be plugged directly into existing programs. Many of these filters are useful in applications such as games where images need to be generated on the fly, or where it's quicker to generate them rather than downloading them. For instance, it's quicker to download one image and rotate it several times than to download several separate images. Another use for the filters is in animation. For example animating the Water Ripple filter can produce a nice rippling effect. Some of the filters have a time parameter for this purpose. All of the filters are designed to work with TYPE_INT_ARGB images. More info and samples can be found in http://www.jhlabs.com/ip/filters/index.html
905 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.1.3+svn.42-2 (Information last updated about 12 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".