Spellchecker, grammar checker and hyphenator for LibreOffice
DescriptionLibreOffice is a full-featured office productivity suite that provides a near drop-in replacement for Microsoft(R) Office. This package contains a libreoffice-voikko, a multi language spellchecker, grammar checker and hyphenator extension for LibreOffice. It uses libvoikko for all linguistic operations. Based on the configuration of libvoikko, spell checking is supported for multiple languages. Other features are currently available only for Finnish. NOTE: Usually spell-checking, grammar checking and hyphenation should be automatically activated after installing this package. If this is not the case, go to "Writing Aids" settings in LibreOffice and activate Voikko components manually.
3706 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 5.0-3+b1 (Information last updated about 7 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".