Libretro wrapper for Genesis Plus GX
DescriptionThis wrapper makes Genesis Plus GX API compatible with libretro, thus allowing its use with libretro frontends, such as RetroArch. Genesis Plus GX is a Sega 8/16 bit emulator focused on accuracy and portability. Initially ported and developed on Gamecube / Wii consoles only through libogc / devkitPPC, it is now available on many other platforms through various frontends. The source code, originally based on Genesis Plus 1.3 by Charles MacDonald, has been heavily modified & enhanced, with respect to initial goals and design, in order to improve the accuracy of emulation, implementing new features and adding support for extra peripherals, cartridge & systems hardware. The result is that Genesis Plus GX is now more a continuation of the original project than a simple port, providing very accurate emulation and 100% compatibility with Genesis / Mega Drive, Sega/Mega CD, Master System, Game Gear & SG-1000 released software (including all unlicensed or pirate known dumps), also emulating backwards compatibility modes when available.
1889 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.7.4+git20160410-1 (Information last updated about 1 hour ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".