time-series data storage and display system (Perl interface, piped)
DescriptionThe Round Robin Database Tool (RRDtool) is a system to store and display time-series data (e.g. network bandwidth, machine-room temperature, server load average). It stores the data in Round Robin Databases (RRDs), a very compact way that will not expand over time. RRDtool processes the extracted data to enforce a certain data density, allowing for useful graphical representation of data values. This package contains a Perl interface to RRDs using command pipes: Rrdp.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".